Watching the sun drop into the mud desert of Little Rann
Terrible picture, I know. I kinda cheated for the contest. Chose a random, old pic. Of mine, but still.
Même dans une ville
Toute en mouvement,
Même dans une ville
Même dans les rues
Au grand soleil,
Des oasis existent
Pour ceux qui les connaissent.
I find this song oddly hypnotic. Goosebumps. No idea why.
Ok… maybe some idea.
I want to say, “Awww”, but I remember who these two characters are. Then I grin at the awesomeness of Joss Whedon instead.
Yesterday was an important day. I wrote my first Haiku. It was a French Haiku.
On s’angoisse ce soir
Les mots n’arrivent pas en tête
Haiku en français.
The teacher said only, “Bravo”.
I think I am quite proud of my first attempt.
I think annoyance brings out my creative side.
- Little Italy Ristorante, Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Mom's birthday dinner is happening, when I discover some real-life, honest-to-goodness, Italians at the next table.
- Unable to hold it in by the end of the meal,
- Me: Buonasera! Sei Italiano?
- (loud laughter)Bert: Si, si. Parli italiano?
- Me: (sheepish) Si, parlo italiano. Un po.
- Me: Vivo Parigi.
- Bert: Ah... si, si. Ohdiohaiunaccentoterribile.
- Me: ... Grazie.
- Me: Muolto bene..?
- (Me: (down to my last bits of italian, i contemplate) Vorrei una bottiglia di vino rosso.)
- Me: Arrivederci. (sprint for the exit)
An image of a page from The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, describing The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, on an e-reader that resembles The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy.
[I feel like I’m breaking my own rules for what is allowed on this blog but it’s a quote, look]
For the uninitiated, it’s based on the first scene in the first episode of the Nickelodeon series, The Legend of Korra.
The last panel is hilarious.
wait does that mean a reenactment of the final scene of what kind of day has it been
how about we have a west wing meetup in DC and do this in front of the white house
just imagine the tourists’ reactions
This is amazing. I need to play this.
the avengers | victorian au
When the future of England, her colonies, and basically the entire world is jeopardised by a secret order of radical scientific geniuses who call themselves ‘Advanced Idea Mechanics’, the Queen herself establishes a covert league of extraordinary gentlemen (and women) to foil the A.I.M.’s nefarious intentions and restore peace and order in the Realm.
I am not going to get tired of people on Tumblr putting clips together to suggest a movie or series that I would totally watch.